- The Website shall not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s device and meant for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time in the user’s device and their unique number.
- The Website operator, i.e. Koksztys S.A. with its registered seat at Objadowa 50, 53-513 shall be the entity which places cookies in the User’s device.
- Cookies shall be used to adjust the content of the advertisement presented on the Website, track and report website traffic with Google Analytics code. More information on cookies and Google Analytics may be found on the following website: http://www.google.pl/intl/pl/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Morover, cookies may be used to remember the lack of consent to present particular contents in the future, track efficiency (conversion tracking) of action taken for a particular company, e.g. in Google advertisement network, partnership programmes, affiliated networks and tailoring the content of advertisement released in Google advertisement network (remarketing). More information on cookies used in Google advertisement network may be found on the following website: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785
- Cookies may also be used to adjust the content of the websites to the User’s preferences and to otpimise the usage of the websites; in particular those files make it possible to recognize the Website User’s device and adequately present the website, adjusted to their individual needs, such as production of statistics, which make it easier to understand how the Website Users use the webpages. It helps to make their structure and content better as well as to keep the User’s session (once logged in). Thanks to that the User does not need to enter their login and password on every webpage of the Website.
- There are two basic kinds of cookies used within the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are temporal files which are stored on the User’s device until they log out, leave the website or close the software (the Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a period of time stipulated in cookies’ parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following kinds of cookies are used within the Website:
- necessary cookies which make it possible to use the services available within the Website, e.g. certifying cookies which are used for services that require certification;
- cookies used to ensure safety, such as those used to detect fraud in the authentication processes throughout the Website;
- efficiency cookies, used to collect browsing information of the webpages of the Website;
- functional cookies, used for storing the User’s settings and for customization of the User’s interface, e.g. chosen language, region from which the User comes from, the font size, the layout of the website etc.;
- advertising cookies, enabling advertising content customized to the User’s interests.
10. Cookies stored in the Website User’s device may also be used by the advertisers and partners of the Website Operator.