- Koksztys S.A. with its registered seat at Objazdowa 50, 54-513 Wrocław (Koksztys Group) shall be the Administrator of the provided personal data.
- The personal data of those Users who natural persons are shall be stored and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29th 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended) and with due dilligence.
- The Administrator may proces inter alia the following personal data:
a) the User’s last name and names;
b) NIP number;
c) address of residence or stay;
d) mailing address if it differs from the address of residence or stay;
e) e-mail address;
f) telephone numer;
g) date of birth.
- filling in the contact form or online order shall mean transfer of personal data included in the form or online order as well as in the attached files to Koksztys Group. The data shall be processed by Koksztys Group pursuant to sent forms or online orders to take necessary action relating to provided information, sales and/or marketing of Koksztys Group’s services.
- received personal data shall not be transferred by Koksztys Group to any third party, with the exception of the following:
a) it is required by the law provisions in force, including but not limited to the situations when judicial authorities are entitled to receive the personal data;
b) the transfer of the processing of the personal data to third parties is done pursuant to section 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act, including but not limited to those entities which provide hosting services.
- The Administrator shall not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of the fact that personal data have been revealed in accordance with section 4 (5) hereof.
- The transfer of personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary if the action stipulated in section 4 (4) hereof is to be taken.
- The Administrator shall take care of the safety of the personal data provided by the User and shall ensure that the data are protected against access of any unauthorized persons or any other situation in which they might be revealed, lost, distroyed or modified in an unauthorized way by applying proper technical and organizational measures.
- The Administrator shall enable the Users to enjoy their rights which are stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act, i.e. the right to access, modify or remove the data from Koksztys Group Database as well as withdraw the consent to personal data being processed. In order to do that you should contact Koksztys Group: email@example.com.